Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am Up and Running....


This was a happy hectic weekend ...with a relaxing Saturday being bookended between my daughter's wonderful Sweet 16 Party on Friday night...and my website (The Card Galleria) finally becoming a reality tonight!!
The web address is: www.thecardgalleria.com

In coming weeks I'll be adding more photos and other items... what you see today is my "start"....

I'll share a few photos of my daughter's party later this week..but for now can share the link to my website...which has a page for the  Gentle Mother and Calf card posted here again today.

Part of the purchase price of a boxed set of this card will be donated to The Elephant Sanctuary in support of my friend John and his dedication to these beautiful animals.

If you visit The Card Galleria HERE you can read all about The Elephant Sanctuary.....

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your website Michelle. You have beautiful cards on offer there. Really like the card above too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Michelle! You came back hard charging, didn't you?!?!? Congratulations on the website! The cards offered are stunning! Best wishes for much success! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Congratulations on your new website. The cards in the Galleria are beautiful. I wish you much success. I love the Gentle Mother and Calf card. What a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great card, its wonderful, great new blog look too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will check out your card galleria! Love the momma and baby elephant card; such a worthy cause. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my dear girl! You've been busy, busy! Good luck with your card galleria -- you've got a great start - you are definitely "Up and Running." Thanks so much for stopping by my blog -- I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete