Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank You Doris....



Today I'd like to thank Doris for her Card-a-Thon donation...

Doris is a splitcoaststampers friend..who knew about the Card a Thon and offered to make a donation.....

I never had to ask...Doris just approached me and offered to send something that could be used on the day of the Card-a-Thon....and gave from her heart....

In coming to know Doris..I have to say...I am not surprised at all by her kindness....she is a generous.....giving and caring person....

I wish that the stamp details showed better in the picture....I took numerous pictures trying to capture the pretty script words...and this was the best of the group.....The sentiments are: friendship, welcome, celebrate, laughter

Thanks so much Doris...I am sending a HUG to you let you know that your kindness is so very much appreciated..
(P.S....if you'd like to see what Doris has been creating...you can visit her blog here: Will Stamp for Food
Thank you Doris!




No comments:

Post a Comment