Monday, March 23, 2009

White on White Card Swap



I signed up to be part of a splitcoaststampers card swap that excited me...because I LOVE LOVE LOVE...white on white...

Actually....I love white on white so much that I've used it for years..in my home decor....linens..wallcovering..shower curtain..window curtains..and years ago..when I worked for the NYC Board of Education..I had a beautiful white linen skirt and top that I remember buying in Macy's.....and yes....you guessed it..it was white on white! (I loved that outfit)

Well..this White on White swap isn't dues until July 5th...but I was so excited about making the cards...I just HAD to made them this weekend...

and so...I did...
Then.. I went to the thread on SCS to let the hostess (Ruth) know that I had finished the cards..and would send them out to her this week..

Then....my wheels started turning...(yes....smoke bellowing from my noggin)..and I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to make another set of white on white cards...

SO..I went back to SCS..and posted a note on the swap thread letting Ruth know that I'd like another spot in the swap...

And back to cardmaking I went..and finished another 6 cards for the swap!

And yes..back again to SCS to post a note on the therad...letting Ruth know that I finished the second set of cards...and would also send them out this week..

but..alas..here I am...2 days later..loving the white on white cards so much..that I'm thinking of going back to Ruth and telling her that if she has an opening..I might just want to do a third set of cards!

This was such a fun swap Ruth..(thanks for the invite to join)...this swap was truly
"up my alley"!

I've posted the first card today..and will post the second card tomorrow..

and if you love white on white like I do...hurry over to Ruth's swap and sign up for a spot..(but leave one for me..becasue I an thinking of taking another spot!!

I hope that you get hooked on white on white too!

Thanks Ruth for this wonderful swap!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the pure white it's so, well, "pure"! LOL! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white on white, I actually looked at this swap last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! It really stands out, even without any other colors. Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is especially beautiful!! I really need to get that embossing plate from SU!
    cassie
    casslarson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and Very Classy Card!

    Cheers,

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete