Tuesday, December 30, 2008

As if I have nothing else to do.......

I am sitting here as if I have nothing else to do...now that my music/Playlist is up and running here on my blog..I'll be here all day...just listening to my fav songs... (you can scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page to change the song if you'd like)

yep...just what I need.....ANOTHER reason to get sidetracked on line...

This morning I spoke to the person who owns an on line webstore called Home - The Tape Depot what a nice guy! SCS has a thread going about the ATG from this webstore...noting the great price..and also mention of the good quality of the adhesive....

so....after talking to the owner for quite some time...(I had multiple questions) I took the plunge and ordered 2 ATG guns/dispensers...one that I'll use for 1/4 inch adhesive and one that I'll use for 1/2 inch adhesive. I also ordered a few 12 packs of the adhesive rolls in 1/4 and 1/2 inch widths for each dispenser.....so I should be all set for a while...I also asked that they enclose one roll of the 7502X tape..so I can see and tryout the "X" tape , which has a heavier adhesive. (the guns: $25 each...the rolls of adhesive..in packs of 12 rolls/36 yds each...come to $1.83 per roll....and free shipping with an order over $35...)

....Now i can stalk my UPS guy until he delivers!

Oh...I also started a new Swap on Splitcoast today....."It's a Guy Thing"...so if you're a card maker...take a peek and join the swap! You can check it out here: It's a Guy Thing.....MASCULINE CARD KITS....Card Swap - Splitcoaststampers

..and by the way...the kitchen counter is now visible!!..and so I'm off to try finally try out the Pierceabilties

No comments:

Post a Comment