Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Up to my eardrums in CARDS!




I spent all day yesterday working on cards.......these are a few of the monogrammed n boxed sets thatI finished...and today will be more of the same...I've finished all of the monogrammed sets that I had orders for...put together a few gift boxes of asst cards (also orders)...and got that done.

Now ...today..I am working on Valentine's day cards...a guft shops owner has expressed an interest in placing a display of my cards in her shop...and she specifcally asked for Valentine's day cards...so that's my project for today.

We also opened the application period for our 2 February fairs yesterday..so it was a very busy phone day for me...I'm sure that today will be very much like yesterday...cards cards cards..phones ringing..and my kitchen counter completely obstructed at dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment