Saturday, December 27, 2008

Share Share....That's Fair!

As Chelsea's Pre-k teacher, Miss Sabrina, used to always say..."Share share..that's fair!"

My gift to Gary this Christmas was the Flip Ultra HD Camcorder...about the size of an I Pod..but full of surprises and wonderful features that make it so easy to create videos up to 60 minutes long..in HD format)

And so..I feel compelled to say to Gary.. "share, share, that's fair"..with the intent of doing a video tutorial and sharing it here on my blog...

But I'll be a gracious gift giver and let him "play" with it first..before i horn in on using it!

I have enough "toys" of my own to play with..and can't wait to try out the Nestabilities "Pierceabilities" that I received as one of my Christmas gifts. I have wanted these since the pre-order days on the Spellbinders website...so I am very excited to finally have the opportunity to make some cards using them!!

But first..today is 'clean-up" day...we have all been taking it easy..and Chelsea has been on the go and out of the house for 3 days now..and so today we all MUST do some tidying up..and catching up.

I hope you're enjoying your long holiday weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment