Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Cutest Little Love Birds


This was one of those stamps that I wasn't sure I'd like..but I picked it up on sale an gave it a try....and now? I LOVE it! It was nice making a Valentine's card that wasn't made with the traditional red..pink..etc...This color combo is a favorite of mine...Stampin Up! soft sky...river rock..and vanilla(embossed the vanilla with my CB and the birds and swirls embossing folder)..The stamp is called LoveBirds and is made by Hampton Art...coloring was done with SU inks and an aquapainter....(love my aquapainters!..how did i ever live without them?) I'm also hooked on the CTMH sheer ribbon...I find myself reaching for it all the time.
I do wish the photo was brighter tho.....I'll post this pic for now and if I do a re-take..I'll re-post the new pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment