Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yesterday's Workshop/Crop

It's not a surprise ..or exaggeration..if I tell you that it was such a nice day..thanks to the terriifc group of ladies that are part of this group....two new members joined us for the first time...and wowed us with what they created...and finally..we got to make our little chocolate filled maiboxes...the project" that we were going to do on the 10th...before the snow put a kink in our plans.
Our group is growing..with 4 new members last week alone..I think we have 24 members now!
We're all looking forward to our next Workshop/Crop....on Valentine's Day..if you're a local Islander and are readng this...come visit our Meetup.com group and become a member..it's free..and fun!
Having such a nice time yesterday makes you wish you could do it every week

Tomorrow I'll try to post a picture of the donations I've received for the Card-a-Thon!!
PS..sorry no Weekly Inspirations Video this week..I've been so busy I haven't had any time to "create"

No comments:

Post a Comment