Monday, January 5, 2009

A Day Late....


The Weekly Inspirations is running a day late...but will be posted Monday evening.....sorry
(I guess Gary's been s a slacker! haha)
Today I spent a nice amount of time making some cards...probably the first time I've made anything since the day befor Christmas Eve.
I was so excited ..and looking forward to making a few cards today mainly because of a new stamp I just got...Couch Riley...he is beyond cute!
So here's a little peek at one of the cards from this weeks Inspirations...made wiht this adorable Couch Riley image from Hanna Stamps. I fell in love with this Riley as soon as I saw him..and about 2 weeks later had a wonderful surprise when a SCS friend, Doris (aka glitterdovefairy) secretly gifted me a giftcard to Hanna Stamps via the SCS"Guess Who?" Swap!
So now ....you must know what i did with that gift card ASAP!!....Yep...I ordered this Riley faster than my fingers could type the order!
I'm happy with this card..(papers, colors, layout etc)...however...I used my aquapainters to do the coloring...and I'm not sure that I like the watercolor look...so next time, I think I might use my Stamp-n-Writes and see if I like that look better.
Some images just aren't meant to be watercolored, I think.
I am in LOVE with this Riley!
Thank you Doris!


3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michelle, that Riley is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Riley card is so cute! I love the layout and the paper that you used.

    ReplyDelete