Thursday, January 29, 2009

Exxxxxxx-citing News!!

I am thrilled and excited to share some very newsy news with you!

My friend Katie has started her own Stamp Company!
(Yep! that's Katie's picture to the right of this page... under "Follower's")

Papermakeup.com is now taking pre-orders on their first release of Katie's charming, unique and unbelievably wonderful stamps!

Which do I like most? Yikes..that's a tough question to answer... but IF I must choose (?)..I'll confess.....I am totally hooked on ....and in love with.... the fairies... I'm loving the squirrel too...and the quotes..and oh yes..the little alien.....oh heck...i LOVE them all...

So tomorrow....I'll be at Katie's web site....it'll be easy placing my preorder...there's so much that I like and love....
but then..once I've ordered....the hard part comes.......waiting patiently to receive them!!..

I cant wait to make some cards with the fairies I'm ordering.....

And please note: I am prediciting that the fairies are going to be Katie's BIGGEST hit

Katie..thank you for creating such a wonderful fresh exciting line of stamps. I wish you endless success!

and Katie...let's meet back here next year on this date...when I'm certain you'll tell me that my prediction about your Fairies being a HUGE hit....has become reality!

so everyone.......go!...now!...you've got to visit Katie at Papermakeup.com to place your preorder today!

Congrads Katie!

3 comments:

  1. oh man, I totally should have been following the PIF threads or your blog...

    I only found Katie's new company about 3 weeks ago! And finally bit the bullet and chose 2 fairies to purchase ... and actually BOUGHT them ... last night.

    Now the waiting starts. Boy! I could not decide which to splurge on...just wish I had more $$ to use on them! haha.

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏ κnow thіs if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm aѕsuming having a blog like
    yοurs would cost a prеtty penny?
    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.

    Αny ѕuggestiοns оr advice would be greatlу appгeciated.
    Many thanks

    Feel frеe to surf to my weblοg :: reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's remarkable to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this post, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

    Here is my web page ... http://privateblognetwork.info/link-building-service/

    ReplyDelete