Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Simone's Debut on My Paper Bliss

This is exciting for me...

My niece Simone and I burn up the phone lines and internet connections with our frantic obsessive chatter and emailing about anything and everything that has to do with our over the edge love of card making...

Most days..we whine and moan and console one another (at least once per conversation) about the fact the we don't live near at one another...

Some days we dream about living closer..and having time to make cards together..

We enable one another inso many ways.....we zap website links in countless emails when we find a good on line sale..a great stamp set.. a new release.....card pics...we have cracked up together about how cute Changitos are...we talk insanely about our wish lists...we cheer one another on when we are mo-jo-less...

Beyond the card making...I have been the luckiest "Auntie" in the world to have Simone..and her sister's ...Heather and Katie ....as MY nieces...the joy they have brought to my life is immeasurable...we laugh about our genetic similarities (ie our box-like-Italian-grape-stomping feet)..and we appreciate one anothers uniqueness as well...

And so now..it thrills me to share a bit of my blog space with Simone during the coming 6 months..as I share her cards with you

Thank you Simone for providing the cards for my Weekly Inspirations Video(s) while I am busy as a bee working on the October Card-a-Thon..xoxo

and as always...thank you Gary...for taking time away from updating your own blog(Talking Golf with Gary).. and your Pod Cast at Par 3 Radio Network to put together this Weekly Inspirations Video....xoxo Love you.

So please scroll to the Playlist at the botom of this page..turn off the Playlist Volume..so that it doesn't play over the video music..

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment