Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sizzix + Nesties+ Cuttlebug = A White on White Card with Dimension and Texture


This was a very a-typical easter...

What makes it a-typical?
1. We stayed home..
2. I didn't cook...
3. by the time I went shopping for Easter basket goodies...our town did not have one single store that had a chocolate bunny..or Peeps of any color..shape ..size....

so....we are candy-less

I did, however,have a relaxing day...spending much of the day making cards...writing out thank you cards for people who have sent mass cards.. etc for my Mom...I even found time to do some blurfing about...in search of inspiration

I also finished my white on white card for the 6th spot I took in Ruth's Swap...

I have received so many emails from card makers expressing that they are now in love with white on white..and some have already given it a try...I wonder if they will become as addicted as I am...

Again...thanks so much Ruth for the opportunity to be part of this wonderfully inspiring swap...and also for the many laughs that you and Sue and I have had...

*While youre visiting..please take a moment to join as a follower to my blog....post a comment to the bog candy post (above)...and maybe even link the candy to your own blog...candy entires will be accepted thru April 30th!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I never even would have thought about White on White!! Hope your Mom is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your embossing! Beautiful!! I love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely with the embossing on both panels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K I love the flower pot above in white, but I love this one tooo, I have never done a card in all white, and now I would love to try!!! You did a wonderful job on both of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love whites on whites...my bedroom is hues of whites.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice card, but then I like all of the cards you make.

    http://talkinggolfwithgary.blogspot.com
    http://par3radio.podbean.com

    ReplyDelete