Sunday, June 28, 2009

I've Been Keeping a Secret!

Yep..I've been keeping a BIG secret..and now I can finally spill the beans!

I've been invited to be to be part of the cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com Design Team!

This is very exciting news for me..especially being that the Cuttlebugchallenge blog is one of my favorite hang outs..and a source of tremendous inspiration for me..with past DT's being so talented and dazzling me all the time with what they create.

I am thrilled and humbled to be on a team with extraordinarily talented individuals....all of whom you can read about..and visit HERE..

I will be working on weekly projects with the team..and will also be working on video tutorials a few times each a month..the first of which can be seen at the challenge blog next Friday

So.... while being asked to join the DT is exciting for me, personally... but the blog itself has lots of excitement going on as well!

The cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com has started it's COUNTDOWN to CHA



so be sure to check in at the cuttlebugchallenge blog to see what's going on...give the challenges a try...and to "be in it to win it" for some great prizes...and be sure to take a peek HERE to see what some of the NEW embossing folders will look like!

I know that once you visit the blog and take a peek at what goes on there..you'll be hooked just like I was ..when I first discovered this wonderful blog!..

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations... going right now to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A well-deserved honor! Blessings to you and the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the design team at Cuttlebug Challenge!!..Stop by my blog and pick up your "One Lovely Blog Award"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!!! That's wonderful. I'm so excited for you! Going to check out the link!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and you are right it is a great site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats Michelle! Ia m really looking forward to working with and getting to know you!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congratulations, that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! that is amazing!
    you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle:
    We are very excited to be working with you..:)
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete