Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank You,Thank You..and Thank You again!

It's time for me to post a huge thank you to numerous individuals who have been so generous and kind...sending packages..envelopes and boxes filled with donations for the Card-a thon.....

These wonderful donations included everything from embellishments...card stock and beautiful prints...as well as colored images..card candy..pre-scored cards..envelopes..ink pads..stamp sets...ribbon..

The list goes on and on...

And so today I'd like to take time to send a HUGE thank you to:

Sandye
Lynn
Arlene D
Rachel
Tina
Grace V
Heidi S
Sharon B

BR...from Grantite Springs,MO(sorry I could not read the name on the pkg)

and also...a gigantic thanks to Susan and the Red White and Blue Card Candy Swappers...for the wonderful countless pieces of magnificent red white and blue card candy pieces donated to the Card-a-Thon via Susan's scs swap...

With the kindness and generosity that you have shown..the volunteers at the Card-a-thon will be able to create LOTS of fantastic cards!

I'm happy to add each of your names to the sidebar to the right under "Applause Applause!"

If you are visiting my blog today..and would like to make a donation of materials (especially adhesives) or colored images for the Card-a-Thon, please visit these scs threads HERE and HERE ...or email me directly at LovesStampin@aol.com

I'll be posting pics of the donations soon!

Thank you, again....everyone!

3 comments:

  1. How awesome!!! great people for being so generous :) I'll have to check into this..TFS!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I'll go check out the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I have an assortment of matted and colored images I could send for this wonderful cause. Where do I send them?

    ReplyDelete