Friday, June 19, 2009

A Wonderful Surprise

What a wonderful surprise I had today when Karen posted a note to me on my blog..telling me to wander back over to her blog..to see a surprise she had left for me there..

Once at Karen's Blog..here's what I found:

A Blog Award!


Hugs and thanks to you Karen for giving me this wonderful Blog Award!
When you have a sec..or when you're blurfing about..be sure to visit Karen HERE...her blog is wonderful and full of beautiful creations..

Now...onto the rules..
The rules to this award are:
1.Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted you the award, and include his or her blog link
2.Pass the award to 8 other blogs that you have newly discovered
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know you have been chosen for this award

I wish that the rules said that I had to choose more than 8 Fantastic Blogs.. but for now....I'll stomp my feet in protest...but...I'll stick to the rules and select only 8....

and so...I would like to pass this out to (in no particular order) these blogger friends in appreciation of their wonderful blogs and the inspiration that they nurture in each of us, when we visit their blogs.

Click on each name to steal some inspiration..when you visit their wonderful blogs...

1. Simone
2. Jackie
3. Heidi
4. Loretta
5. Martha
6. Becky
7. Michelle
8. Lisa

Thank you to all of these ladies for inspiring me..when I make visits to your each of blogs

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me ;), but I have this award already :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!! You are so very welcome and deserving of this award!! I love seeing your creations! Keep up the great work! Thank you so much for your nice comment about my blog...{{{hugs}}} to you to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - Thank you so very much for this award. I am honored beyond words! thank you! And congratulations on receiving this award!! You are most deserving of it and I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Michelle for giving this award to me! I love visiting you as well...your cards/creations are always AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh this is so kool! thank you so much ;)
    what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on this award!! You so deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your award.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete