Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekly Inspirations

As always...a HUGE thanks to my niece,Simone,for providing the cards for this weeks Weekly Inspirations Video...
There are so many cards in this group that have inspired me....and that I'd like to re-create...
I hope that you find a little piece of inspiration, as well...when you watch this weeks Inspirations video!
Love and thanks to you Simone for the cards...
...and to Gary..for putting the video and music together for another great Inspirations video that showcases some of Simone's terrific cards... xoxo

*Plese scroll down to the bottom of this page to turn off the playist sounds so that it doesn't play over the video music!

Thanks for visiting ...enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Please send my thanks to Simone for her wonderful array of beautiful cards!! What a great way to start the day filled with inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic!! Such beautiful cards and a great video too! Great job! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - terrific work by your neice! Great slideshow too! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great eye candy Michelle! I always enjoy coming to visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle;

    Love the slide show, Pretty card. Hey you won my blog candy! email me at ms.rhetta@verizon.net with your snail mail info so I can get your goodies postal!

    Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete